Friday, April 8, 2011

"Heaven in Your Eyes"

That was my Prom theme - yes, I'm pretty much putting my age out there, but that's all right. The only option to being my age is not being ANY age anymore, and between the two I'll take getting older wholeheartedly. I bring up Prom because I just had a really happy moment on the air. Our audience is mostly comprised of women in their 30s and 40s, and when you say "Prom" most either roll their eyes (overrated event) or can barely remember that night so long ago. I agree with both sentiments, personally. But today I got a super sweet email from a boy named David, asking if I could help him ask "Lori". Long story short, I went on the air and passed that on...she heard it and screamed...and said yes. : ) It's a tiny moment in my day, but will surely be a HUGE memory for both of them. That makes me really happy. I know I haven't written in a super long time, but between the Keyword to Cash contest and a bathroom remodel (starting tomorrow) at home, I'm crazy stressed and distracted. Of course my stress is nothing compared to how it must've felt to publicly ask that girl to Prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment